a NEW finished quilt


Happy Tuesday!  Today I thought I’d simply share my NEW quilt that I just finished over the weekend.  I tried something NEW…I used spray-on basting adhesive.  My review is mixed…it stuck the three layers together well, but I had a few puckers that were hard to get out.  It was probably me – just being a newbie, but I’m not sure I’ll use it again.  Because, if I spend my precious time sewing quilt blocks together, I want it to be as perfect as possible, and I’m not sure I’m willing to invest the ‘learning curve’ time on any future quilts. 🙂  This is a crib-size quilt, so I’m just tucking it away for the future.  (Yes, I’m PATIENTLY waiting for grand-babies!)

Have a great day!  Do or Learn something NEW!

8 thoughts on “a NEW finished quilt

Comments are closed.